Do you already have a Leander baby bed at home? Would you like to convert your Leander baby bed into a junior bed? With the extension parts you can turn the baby bed into a fashionable Leander junior bed in a few easy steps, so you can use the bed for children from 3-7 years.
Scope of delivery:
- 2 x extension parts for junior bed
- 1 x slatted frame
- suitable for conversion from Leander baby bed to junior bed
- suitable for children from 3-7 years
- for a lying surface of 70x150cm
- can also be used as a small sofa later
- no sharp corners and protruding edges
- made of sustainably produced beech wood
- all components are TÜV-tested and comply with the EU safety standard
- Pollutant-free materials, water-based lacquer
Today Leander is an international furniture manufacturer designing furniture for children. But it is not just about designing furniture. It is about creating furniture that makes a positive difference and that encourages play, movement and creativity. Furniture created to enhance development. And that makes life with children a little easier.
We believe in shape, function and honest materials. And that the best ideas emerge from a need; a problem that needs to be solved. We still keep to the same design philosophy it all began with. That design and function have to come together. That each item of furniture should fit the child and never in reserve order. Leander is no ordinary furniture manufacturer. Leander is a way of thinking. A feeling. And approach to materials, designs and function.
We are not sure what tomorrow brings us. But one thing is sure: The history of Leander has just started.