The Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base in combination with the Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix or the Pearl offers you absolute safety and promises a long period of use - because you can use the base together with the Cabriofix baby seat from birth until approx. 12 months and afterwards with the child seat of group 1, the Pearl (forward facing only). This will give you longer pleasure and driving pleasure.
Thanks to the Isofix fastening, optimum safety is ensured.
As soon as the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base is firmly attached to the Isofix anchorage in your car, the Carbiofix baby car seat or the Pearl child seat can be attached with just one click - they can be removed just as quickly.
You can easily adjust the seat positions on the front of the base.
The Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base is equipped with a visual and an acoustic signal indicating the correct attachment, which gives you the security of the correct attachment. The batteries are included and easily replaceable. If the battery power drops below 30%, a warning signal sounds.
The Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base complies with the ECE R44/04 standard and has a total weight of 6.8 kg.
Note: The baby seat and the child seat are not included!
- Long service life and easy to use, because you only need one base for two consecutive child seat age groups: Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix (baby/0-13 kg) and Maxi-Cosi Pearl (toddler/9-18 kg)
- IsoFix fastening ensures optimum safety
- Car seats are connected to the FamilyFix base with just one click
- Indication of the correct fastening by a visual and an acoustic signal
- FamilyFix Base offers a unique seating position
- Batteries are included and replaceable
- Warning signal when battery power is below 30%.
- Standard: ECE R44/04
- weight: 6,8 kg
- width: 35 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Height: 17 cm (with support leg: 48-65cm)