The Maxi Cosi sensor mat at kindermaXX prevents that you leave your child unintentionally in the car, which can have devastating consequences. The sensor mat detects if you move more than 20 meters away from your child and sends an alarm to your Smartphone.
How does the Sensor Mat work?
The e-Safety seat cover fits most Maxi-Cosi child seats. You can place it over the seat insert of the car seat and it will detect if you are more than 20 metres away from your child. To do this you need the Maxi Cosi e-Safety app. With this app you can connect up to 4 sensor mats, for the whole family.
If the app does not receive a response after 60 seconds, your child's GPS data will be sent to up to two emergency contacts that you add to the app yourself.
The smart e-Safety seat pad has been developed and tested to prevent children from being left in the car unintentionally. With proactive support to reduce human error, Maxi-Cosi improves the child's well-being and provides safety for parents. However, these solutions can never replace parental supervision.
- the child must weigh at least 2.5 kg to be recognised
- useful life: up to approx. 6 years
- washable, do not forget to take the sensor rus
- Alarm through App (for iOS and Android systems
- up to 2 emergency contacts
- Alarm after 20 meters distance
- After 60 seconds without response, the GPS will share data with emergency contacts
- Up to 4 sensor mats in one app