Toddler Car Seat 0-18 kg
Child seats from birth to approx. 3 years of age
Group 0+/1 child seats can be used directly from or shortly after birth and up to 18 kg. This corresponds approximately to an age of three and a half to four years. The child seats in this group are therefore a combination of a baby car seat and a child seat for toddlers. To accommodate a baby's small body, the 0-18 kg child seats have newborn inserts that provide the infant with a secure and ergonomic position in the seat. These are car seats such as Besafe iZi Turn B I-Size and Twist B I-Size, Besafe iZi Modular I-Size and Cybex Sirona Z2 I-Size. Before you finally decide on a car seat, you should test the favored model in detail so that you are also convinced in practice. Both the operation and handling should be clear and understandable and not too complicated. When the installation of the car seat is complete, the seat should sit stably and not wobble. In addition, the belt routing should be comprehensible and run through the guides provided.
Reverse driving up to 15 months
As a general rule, the child should be transported in a rear-facing seat for as long as possible, as the neck or neck muscles of little ones are not fully developed until they are 12 years old. According to the new i-Size standard, children should ride rear-facing until at least 15 months of age, and if the seat allows it, rear-facing is recommended until the end of the child's useful life. The babies and toddlers head-to-body ratio is still very unbalanced. Transportation in the opposite direction of travel protects the child's cervical spine in the event of an impact.
BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size car seat
360 degrees rotatable from birth to approx. 4 years
You can use the BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size infant car seat from birth. This one lets you combine a baby car seat and a toddler seat perfectly in one. Compared to its predecessor the BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size the new version has a unique Be Safe Baby Shell and a Newborn Hugger. The BeSafe Baby Shell is a separate shell in the infant seat, which resembles the position and protection of a baby car seat. The Newborn Hugger is placed inside the BeSafe Baby Shell and provides even more comfort and stability for your little one.
The highlights at a glance
- Flexible handling thanks to 360° swivel function
- Baby Shell and Newborn Hugger - ideal for newborns
- Baby-Secure Swivel prevents the seat from being used forward facing with the Baby Shell. Babies must be transported rearward facing at all times
- Universal Level Technology allows for horizontal installation, always providing the best possible resting position, no matter how steep the back seat is in your car
- Top-of-the-line Dynamic Force Absorber side impact protection creates flex zones that "catch" the child's head in a controlled and extra gentle manner
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+) with adapted shape absorbs up to 20% of the forces additionally
- 10-way adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Good ventilation thanks to ventilation system in the back area
- High quality materials and workmanship
- Protective and soft headrest with advanced Dynamic Force Absorber
Cybex Sirona Z2 I-Size child seat
The Cybex Sirona Z2 I-Size child seat combines functionality, design and safety in one. The ingenious 360° rotation system allows a choice between a safe backward-facing sitting of the child, as well as a forward-facing seating position. This makes lifting the child out and putting them in much easier. Unlike the Cybex Sirona Z, the new improved model can also be rotated in an inclined position to the door. The integrated linear side impact protection system provides maximum safety in the event of a side impact. The energy-absorbing shell reduces a collision by approximately 25%. A height-adjustable headrest allows the seat to be adjusted to the size of your child. With the double woven plus fabric you will enjoy more comfort and durability of the product. This fabric is more durable and super soft.
Advantages at a glance
- Integrated linear side impact protection
- Energy reduction technology
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newborn insert included
- Magnetic harness holder
- Child weight: max. 18 kg Age
- Safe travel from birth to approx. 4 years of age
- Comfortable getting in and out position
- Summer cover sold separately