The Sebra Foamy Baby Shampoo at kindermaXX is made from 98% natural substances such as aloe vera and is therefore perfect for sensitive baby skin. The baby shampoo contains neither fragrances nor dyes and is therefore ideal for allergy sufferers. The multiple certified Foamy Shampoo simplifies the bath time for parents, it is very easy to use and is self-foaming, so the baby shampoo can not drip so easily into the eyes.
The Foamy Shampoo carries the following quality seals:
- The Nordic Ecolabel Swan - if you choose a product that bears the Nordic Eco-label Swan, you will help to protect the environment - and you can be sure that the product is one of the best of its kind.
- The "Asthma Allergy Nordic" seal of approval - products bearing this seal are suitable for people who suffer from asthma, allergies or other intolerances - as well as for anyone who wants to avoid fragrances and allergens.
- The Ecocert Cosmos Organic seal of approval - this seal guarantees that you are dealing with a certified organic product that complies with strict rules regarding organic cultivation and environmentally friendly processes.
- The Vegan Society" seal of approval - the label is an internationally recognised and registered seal for the labelling of vegan and vegetarian products and services.
Suitable for daily use.
The pump bottle contains 150 ml. and has a simple Scandinavian look that serves as a beautiful bathroom decoration when not in use.
* Organically grown ingredients.
98% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
20% of all ingredients come from organic farming.
Foamy Shampoo ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate.
Sebra Interior is Danish design and has 2004 been designing quality furniture, textiles, toys and accessories for children, their rooms and surroundings.
Sebra was founded by Mia Dela in 2004. Mia left Kolding School of Design in Denmark in 2001 as a trained designer. Mia then worked for several years as a designer.
She became mother for the first time in late 2002. During this period, she started to decorate a room for her son Gustav. She did not find any children interior collections on the market that were to her liking in quality and design.
This was the start of Sebra.
Sebra Interiør is about modern design and an innovative choice of colours, combined with old kinds of hand crafts such as crocheting and knitting. A large part of the collection is handmade and of natural materials such as wood and cotton.
Safety and quality are of very high importance for Sebra.