The super light Early Rider Belter 14 inch children's bike at kindermaXX makes your children between the ages of 3 and 5 years mobile, be it on paved paths or over bumpy terrain, with the Vee Speedster tyres this is no problem at all, even in dry or wet conditions. Diamond shaped stiffener studs provide good grip in tight corners - despite high rolling speed and minimal air resistance!
Use this size chart as a guide:
|Age in years||Recommended wheel size
|Recommended frame size
|till 85 cm||till 2||Children's vehicle|
|85-105 cm||ca. 2-3||12"||18-21 cm|
|100-115 cm||ca. 3-4||12"-16"||21-23 cm|
|100-120 cm||ca. 4-5||16"-18"||23-29 cm|
|115-125 cm||ca. 5-6||18"||25-32 cm|
|120-135 cm||ca. 6-8||20"||25-34 cm|
|130-150 cm||ca. 8-11||24"||28-35 cm|
|140-160 cm||ca. 11-13||24"-26"||32-38 cm|
These size recommendations are approximate. The age can only provide a rough guide.
- from 3 to 5 years
- Frame and fork in brushed and painted aluminium
- dropouts forged
- almost maintenance-free belt drive
- Seat height adjustment: minimum seat height 40 cm, maximum seat height 50 cm
- Rubber handlebar grips for good grip
- sturdy aluminium rims
- Tektro V-Brake with Short Reach Lever
- 14" Vee Speedster tyres
- super fast and easy assembly!
- wheel size: 14 inch
- Weight: 5,6 kg
- Age recommendation: 3 to 5 years
- seat height: 40 to 50 cm
- projection height: 36.5 cm
- Inner leg length: 37 cm +
- Maximum load (driver + luggage): 30 kg
- Frame: ER Belter/Seeker 14 Aluminium frame AL6061 118mm OLD
- Fork: ER Belter/Seeker 14 Fork AL6061
- Headset: ER 1 1/8" Conventional Headset Black
- Stem: ER/Ritchey OS Stem 35mm Reach 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: ER/Ritchey OS 440mm 18mm Rise
- Grips: ER Black 22.2mm Grips 100mm rubber
- Front wheel brake: Tektro 837AL 102mm arms
- rear brake: Tektro 837AL 102mm arms
- brake lever: Tektro JL-352-RS RH/LH
- Cassette: ER 22T AL7075 CNC pinion
- Seat post: ER Aluminium brown saddle 25.4 x 150mm
- Straps: Gates 800-8M-12
- Crank set: ER 90MM Forged crank set
- Front sprocket: ER 46T AL Sprocket
- Pedals: ER P1 Resin Black - sealed bearings 9/16" x 20TPI
- Bottom bracket: ER External BB Sealed - 24mm ID
- Saddle: included in seat post
- Seat post clamp: ER Bolt seat post, ID 28.6mm
- Rims: 20h Aluminium anodized, double wall
- Front wheel hub: ER Belter 14 stroke, sealed bearings, 100mm OLD
- Rear wheel hub: ER Belter 14 stroke, sealed bearings, 100mm OLD
- Tires: Vee Speedster 14x2.0" WB 27 TPI
- Hoses: 14 x 2" Schrader
- Tyre / Dropout Bolt: steel M6x17.5mm
- Washer: steel 6.5x19x2.0mm
- Bolt frame brake: steel M6x13mm
- Follower frame brake: steel 6.5x16x2.0mm
The lightest early rider pedal bike yet and the first kids bike that benefits from 2'' tires and still weighs less than 5.5 kg, it gives your little shredder confidence, inspiring grip, comfort that encourages longer rides, and the ease of handling a super light bike. The best and most comprehensive sealed cartridge bearing kit ever used on a "kids" bike ensures that energy-absorbing friction is kept to a minimum, and with our award-winning belt drive system, you don't have to regularly remove grease and dirt to keep the bike smooth and free. Perfect for making the transition from a road bike to a children's bike easier.
Top gerne wider!!!
Top gerne wider!!!
Early Rider makes children mobile
Early Rider has now been working for 12 years to get children mobile as early as possible to satisfy their curiosity and desire for new adventures. For this purpose walking bikes and children's bikes are the best means. Early Rider children's bikes are particularly light and easy to handle. Besides, they simply look cool.
"Life is an adventure. Start Early. " - Early Rider
Early Rider Seeker children's bicycle 14 inch 2020, aluminium
The Early Rider Seeker children's bicycle with 14 inch at kindermaXX is the newcomer 2020 at Early Rider. The cool bike in mountain bike look is super light with 5.6 kg and suitable for rough terrain. No matter if forest path or trails, with the 12.25 inch tyres your child is well on the way. The maintenance-free belt drive prevents oil and dirty hands. The Tektro drum brakes allow fast braking. Suitable from an inner leg length of 37 cm.
Early Rider Seeker child bike 16 inch 2020, aluminium
The Early Rider Seeker children's bike with 16 inch at kindermaXX is the newcomer 2020 at Early Rider. The cool bike in mountain bike look is super light with 5.95 kg and suitable for rough terrain. No matter if forest path or trails, with the 16 inch tyres your child is well on the way. The maintenance-free belt drive prevents oil and dirty hands. The Tektro drum brakes allow fast braking. Suitable from an inner leg length of 44.5 cm.
Early Rider Superply Lite wheel 12 inch, birch 2020
The Early Rider Superply Lite wheel with 12 inch at kindermaXX is perfect for children from 2 years on who are ready to discover the world on wheels. With 3.25 kg it is the lightest wheel at Early Rider. With the birch wheel, children can build up self-confidence and the innovative double steering system reduces the risk of speed fluctuations for beginners. It is easy to control and simple to handle. The Superply construction uses the natural forgiveness of wood to absorb vibrations and convert them into small twitches.
Early Rider Belter children's bike 16 inch 2020
The Early Rider Belter children's bicycle with 16 inches at kindermaXX is the most sold belt-driven bicycle in the world and has been improved again in 2020 with the help of 100,000 young riders and the very best comets! Perfect efficiency, craftsmanship and lightness combined in one bike. It is ideal for children with an inner leg length of 45 cm or more.