Save now with our Maxi Cosi Lila XP Pram set 3 in 1.
Scope of delivery:
- Maxi Cosi Lila XP Pushchair incl. car seat adapter
- Maxi Cosi Oria XXL Carrycot
- Maxi Cosi Rock Baby Car Seat
May we introduce... The new Maxi Cosi Lila XP! The new Maxi Cosi Lila XP pushchair is part of the Lila range and brings extra comfort. With its all-terrain tires it can be used in any terrain and offers with an XXL seat, climate regulating reversible mattress and XL sun canopy highest comfort for children up to 4 years.
The Maxi Cosi Lila XP is a real outdoor pushchair that can be used from birth (with the separately available Oria/ Oria XXL carrycot) up to the age of 4 years. The all-terrain wheels, the soft front and rear suspension allow you to master any terrain with ease. The unique Modulo-Drive system allows you to lock or unlock the swivel wheels spontaneously without having to bend down or stop.
The Maxi Cosi Lila XP pushchair makes no compromises for your little one when it comes to comfort. Thanks to the climate-regulating reversible mattress, your baby will be cuddly and warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The adjustable footrest and the sun canopy with UV protection factor 50 with integrated nap-keeper ensure that your little one is always comfortable during walks and naps.
The Lila XP has an XXL shopping basket, which allows you to pack everything you need on the road. The shopping basket can carry up to 10 kg. The Lila XP also has practical pockets where you can store your personal belongings or a rain cover to keep your little one dry. And the durability? The Lila XP has an XXL seat with a length of over one metre, which means you can use it until your little one turns 4.
- Conquer any terrain: The all-terrain wheels and soft suspension ensure that rides are as pleasant as never before
- Easy steering: Makes steering particularly easy, the Modulo Drive buttons in the frame lock or unlock the wheels for even easier steering
- Large shopping basket: The XXL basket holds up to 10 kg of everything you need on the road
- Room to grow: The XXL seat is over one metre long and thus offers enough space for children up to the age of 4
- The pushchair can be folded with one hand
- Height-adjustable handlebars/grips
- This large pushchair has a flat lying position that can be used from birth
- The adjustable footrest guarantees maximum comfort for your growing child
- The climate regulating reversible mattress keeps your little darling warm in winter and cool in summer
- Integrated Nap-Keeper
- Large hood with UV protection factor 50+ and viewing window
- 5-point safety belt
- Reflective logos
Maxi Cosi Oria XXL Carrycot:
The Maxi Cosi Oria XXL carrycot is the largest carrycot from Maxi Cosi, suitable for babies from birth to approx. 9 months (80 cm). It fits perfectly with the Maxi Cosi outdoor pushchair, the Lila XP. However, thanks to the adapters, the carrycot also fits most other Maxi Cosi pushchairs. With just two simple clicks, the Maxi Cosi Oria XXL carrycot can be attached to your pram.
The Maxi Cosi Oria XXL carrycot is huge and very comfortable thanks to the ultra padded mattress and the relax function. Your baby lies safe, flat and comfortable in the Oria XXL Carrycot while you are travelling with him. With its relax function, which allows your little one to simply lean forward, your curious explorer in the pram has a better view of the world. The spacious carrycot offers benefits for both you and your baby, and it has practical, easily accessible pockets to store all your belongings. Whether it rains or shines, the Oria XXL protects your baby with a large canopy, nap-keeper and rain cover.
Weighing only 4.4 kg, the Oria XXL is one of the lightest large carrycot on the market. Once your baby has grown out of the carrycot, you can simply fold it flat and store it for when your family grows!
- Relaxation function in reclining position: Oria XXL has a relaxation function that raises the baby's head slightly so that it has a better view of the world from the stroller.
- With raincover and sun canopy: Everything you need on the road - raincover and sun canopy - is always handy in the many pockets of the carrycot.
- Nap-Keeper for undisturbed sleep: With the Nap-Keeper, babies are protected from the elements and annoying vermin, so they can always sleep in peace.
- Huge carrycot: The Maxi Cosi Oria XXL is a huge carrycot that you can use until your little one is about 9 months old.
- Multiple storage pockets
- handle for easy carrying
- Large hood with UV protection factor 50+ and viewing window
- Ultra padded mattress
- Flexible travel system
Maxi Cosi Rock Baby Car Seat 2020:
The Maxi-Cosi Rock at kindermaxx stands above all for maximum safety in the car, which is why it also achieved good test results at the ADAC and ÖAMTC. It also complies with the current safety regulations (R129) for child seats. In order to be able to transport newborns as safely as possible, the Maxi-Cosi Rock has a cuddly seat reducer that firmly surrounds the baby. In the event of a side impact, a shock-absorbing material was applied to the upper side wings. For a very easy and safe installation, we recommend the FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included in the scope of delivery), which is fixed by the Isofix system with just one click.
However, the Maxi-Cosi Rock also has other convincing arguments to offer, such as its improved lying position, which ensures better comfort for your child, and the fact that the Rock can be easily clicked into place on most prams using an adapter. The covers are of course easy to remove, machine washable and tested for harmful substances.
We therefore recommend the use of the Maxi Cosi FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 and the use of a rear-facing child seat after the infant carrier.
- Group 0+ / 45-75cm body height
- Standard: i-Size/R129
- Mounting with FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included!) or alternatively with vehicle belt
- reverse use
- low risk of operating errors
- favourable sitting position
- good cushioning
- simple seat installation
- Incl. seat reducer and sun canopy
- 3-point harness belt system
- Side Protection System, shock absorbing materials
- Approved for use in aircraft
- Dimensions: W 44 x D 67 x H 37.5-56 cm
- weight: 3,9 kg
- Made in Europe