Save with our Maxi Cosi Nova 4 Pram Set 3 in 1 .
Scope of delivery:
- Maxi Cosi Nova 4 stroller incl. car seat adapter
- Maxi Cosi Oria carrycot
- Maxi Cosi Rock baby car seat
The Maxi Cosi Nova 4 from kindermaXX is your family's faithful companion - thanks to its spring-mounted outdoor tyres made of puncture-proof material, the Nova is also ideal for use on rough terrain. To make it even more comfortable for your child, Maxi Cosi has designed an ergonomic comfort seat with particularly soft padding. In combination with a Maxi Cosi carrycot and baby car seat you have a clever travel system from birth. The great thing is that you can fold the Maxi Cosi Nova 4 without any hands, it has never been so easy!
The new 3-in-1 Nova stroller is perfect for you if...
- You’re looking for the smartest, most comfortable all-terrain 4-wheel stroller.
- You live in the suburbs, the mountains or the countryside and you want to use the stroller on all surfaces.
- You love the feeling of moving smoothly, safely and in style in any environment.
With the new Nova stroller, you'll enjoy the most intuitive all-terrain stroller with best-in-class comfort for baby. Baby will discover the wonder of the outdoors with the Nova, thanks to its smart, hands-free folding, ergonomic protective inlay, all-terrain shock absorbing wheels and puncture-proof tires.
Best-in-class comfort and safety for baby :
- First ultra-padded and ergonomic extra inlay
- Ultra-extendable canopy
- Full reclining seat (+6M)
- Full from-birth mobility solution
- Seat adjusts to parent-facing or road facing in 2 clicks
- Adjustable legrest and headrest
- Raincover included
- Maxi-Cosi 5-point harness
- Bumper bar
Easy to use for parents:
- Flexible from-birth travel system
- Intuitive, unique hands-free folding
- Long life, puncture-proof all-terrain wheels
- Pushbar adjusts to parent's height in 2 clicks
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Easily removable front and rear wheels
- Large easy-to-access shopping basket
- Braking system works easily using 1 foot
- Compatible with Kensington lock for theft protection
- Removable machine washable stroller cover
- Contemporary style
- Available with 3 or 4 wheels
- Leather-look finish
- Wide selection of fashionable colors
- A selection of stylish accessories
Maxi Cosi Oria Carrycot 2020:
In the Maxi Cosi Oria carrycot at kindermaXX, your baby will sleep really well, with its large lying surface and ergonomic mattress, your baby will be comfortable right from the start. With the 2-Click Modular System you can easily attach the lightweight carrycot to the Maxi Cosi pram. Wind and weather also play no role with the Oria carrycot, thanks to the leg cover and large sun hood, your child is well protected here.
- Recommended age: 0-6 months (9 kg)
- suitable for Maxi-Cosi prams Lila, Nova, Stella and Adorra
- weight: 4,6 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 46 x 57 cm
- folding size: 89 x 46 x 17 cm
- Easy to carry thanks to its light weight
- Wind blanket with zipper
- inspection windows
- High comfort thanks to its wide lying surface
- Ergonomic mattress
- Canopy to protect against all weathers
- wind deflector
- ventilation system
- Including wind cover and rain cover
- Including mosquito net
Maxi Cosi Rock Baby Car Seat 2020:The Maxi-Cosi Rock at kindermaxx stands above all for maximum safety in the car, which is why it also achieved good test results at the ADAC and ÖAMTC. It also complies with the current safety regulations (R129) for child seats. In order to be able to transport newborns as safely as possible, the Maxi-Cosi Rock has a cuddly seat reducer that firmly surrounds the baby. In the event of a side impact, a shock-absorbing material was applied to the upper side wings. For a very easy and safe installation, we recommend the FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included in the scope of delivery), which is fixed by the Isofix system with just one click.
However, the Maxi-Cosi Rock also has other convincing arguments to offer, such as its improved lying position, which ensures better comfort for your child, and the fact that the Rock can be easily clicked into place on most prams using an adapter. The covers are of course easy to remove, machine washable and tested for harmful substances.
We therefore recommend the use of the Maxi Cosi FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 and the use of a rear-facing child seat after the infant carrier.
- Group 0+ / 45-75cm body height
- Standard: i-Size/R129
- Mounting with FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included!) or alternatively with vehicle belt
- reverse use
- low risk of operating errors
- favourable sitting position
- good cushioning
- simple seat installation
- Incl. seat reducer and sun canopy
- 3-point harness belt system
- Side Protection System, shock absorbing materials
- Approved for use in aircraft
- Dimensions: W 44 x D 67 x H 37.5-56 cm
- weight: 3,9 kg
- Made in Europe