stand out features:
- one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing options
- easily switch fabrics from lie flat to parent facing seat
- newborn to 15kg / 33lbs
Innovation at its best, carrycot plus delivers three parent facing solutions (lie-flat, incline for babies with reflux and parent facing). With versatility and new great colours to choose from, carrycot plus makes getting out and about with your baby a breeze.
more stand out features:
- 1 base, 2 fabric sets, 3 parent facing options
- lie flat carrycot for newborn
- incline mode - perfect for babies suffering reflux
- converts to a parent facing seat with the switch of a fabric set
- carrycot feet for use off the buggy
- storm cover
- sun cover
what's in the box:
- all required fabrics
- 600D polyester sunhood
- carrycot clips
- ventilated base
- carrycot feet/struts
- winter insert for protection in colder climates (this goes between the ventilated base and the mattress)
- reversible carrycot lid (lids come with colour on one side, black on the other)
- swift (2015+ and pre-2015 models)
- mini (2015+ and pre-2015 models)
- max load in lie-flat & reflux modes: 9kgs/20lbs
- max load in parent-facing mode: 15kg / 33lbs
- product weight: 3.9kg / 8.6lbs
- internal dimensions: 76 x 27 x 20cm, 30 x 10.6 x 8"
- external dimensions: 82 x 34 x 22cm, 32 x 13 x 8.6"
Born on the edge of the earth, Mountain Buggy was developed from the simple and humble beginnings of a golf cart and a car seat, and a father's need to create a buggy with all terrain agility; enabling him to enjoy the outdoors with his baby.
25 years on, that still creates an inspiring image. The backyard innovation born of need; parent and child, out there, doing it. In that moment, the thought leadership and foundation of Mountain Buggy’s legendary all terrain platform was forged.
This year, we celebrate over 25 years of Mountain Buggy designing innovative and award-winning products; enabling families to live life without limit.
While the design and technology of the brand’s award-winning platform has evolved throughout the past quarter-century, chief executive, Campbell Gower, says the brand’s adventurous spirit, values of innovation and customer connection, and power of being the underdog remain the same today.