Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs for Germany
Delivery time 5-10 Workdays
3% discount on prepayment
- Order number: PT-Dot-V6-5
The Phil & Teds dot™ is super manoeuvrable with its 10" puncture-proof aerotech tyres, and can glide through small spaces. The large fabric sling seat offers infinite recline modes that goes to fully lie-flat for newborn.
The dot™ can be future-proofed with the additional double kit™ that makes a great parent facing seat for one, or turns the buggy into an inline® double buggy!
Please ensure you order liners separately (for all inlines, go, & smart buggies)
- product weight - 11.2kg / 24.6lbs (incl frame, wheels, sling, liner, sunhood)
- unfolded dimensions (H x W x L) - 100 x58 x106 (cm)
- folded dimensions (H x W x D) - 44 x58 x92 (cm)
- handle height range (from floor) - 86~116 cm
- seat back length (no liner) - 62 cm
- seat width - 37cm
- seat depth - 23 cm
- seat maximum load - 20kg / 44lbs
- age range (ROW) - birth to 5 years
- age range (USA / CAN) - birth to 5 years
- parcel tray maximum load - 10kg / 22lbs
- safety certifications - EN, ASTM, CPN8, SOR, CCC
- front wheel size - 10" aerotech
- rear wheel size - 10" aerotech
- head clearance - seat to hood - 73cm
- fabrics & materials - 300d 100% polyester
- UPF - UPF 50
phil&teds is an award-winning international company proud to be one of the world's leading inventors, designers and marketers of baby/child products. Through our high performance culture, we have built global relationships with our customers that inspire parents to escape from their everyday lives with children and lead a life without boundaries.
Adapt and survive as a parent by escaping the daily grind with children, with products that preserve your self-esteem and continue your dynamic lifestyle with children in tow.
Phil & Teds is happy to have invented it:
the only portable bed that is actually portable - because it's lighter than the baby.
A brake that automatically stops the buggy.
the inline buggy that represents life-saving freedom for a million parents.
With over 20 years of research and development experience and a Red-Dot Design Award, phil & teds is still setting trends and global innovations.