Save with our Maxi Cosi Adorra Pram Set 3 in 1 .
Scope of delivery:
- Maxi Cosi Adorra stroller incl. car seat adapter
- Maxi Cosi Oria carrycot
- Maxi Cosi Rock baby car seat
The Maxi-Cosi Adorra at kindermaXX is not only a lightweight with less than 12 kg, it is also extremely practical. Especially for urban life, the Adorra offers many advantages, such as its large shopping basket, the large, high comfort seat or the 3-in-1 travel system, which allows you to switch to the carrycot or infant carrier with just one click. The 3-fold lockable seat can even be folded together with the pram, whether backwards or forwards.
The Adorra is the urban pram of the future with top-class comfort for the child and maximum ease of use for parents: ideal for the city or suburb. While your baby will be wonderfully comfortable, you can use the large shopping basket for an extensive shopping tour in the city centre or shopping centre.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle thanks to the pram's low weight (less than 12 kg).
- Large shopping basket: Convenient for shopping or long walks.
- Comfortable, high reclining large seat
- Flexible 3-in-1 travel system: two clicks for attaching a carrycot or a baby seat
Ease of use
- Usable from birth
- Large shopping basket included
- Adjustable slider
- Lockable wheels
- Adjustable with one hand
- Foldable with seat insert - forward and backward facing
- Adjustable in 3 positions, for use from birth
- comfort cushion
- Includes raincover & adapter for Maxi-Cosi baby car seat
- Adjustable sun hood
Safety and security
- 5-point harness belt system
- Central braking system
- Cover washable
- Removable toy bracket
Maxi Cosi Oria Carrycot 2020:
In the Maxi Cosi Oria carrycot at kindermaXX, your baby will sleep really well, with its large lying surface and ergonomic mattress, your baby will be comfortable right from the start. With the 2-Click Modular System you can easily attach the lightweight carrycot to the Maxi Cosi pram. Wind and weather also play no role with the Oria carrycot, thanks to the leg cover and large sun hood, your child is well protected here.
- Recommended age: 0-6 months (9 kg)
- suitable for Maxi-Cosi prams Lila, Nova, Stella and Adorra
- weight: 4,6 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 46 x 57 cm
- folding size: 89 x 46 x 17 cm
- Easy to carry thanks to its light weight
- Wind blanket with zipper
- inspection windows
- High comfort thanks to its wide lying surface
- Ergonomic mattress
- Canopy to protect against all weathers
- wind deflector
- ventilation system
- Including wind cover and rain cover
- Including mosquito net
Maxi Cosi Rock Baby Car Seat 2020:The Maxi-Cosi Rock at kindermaxx stands above all for maximum safety in the car, which is why it also achieved good test results at the ADAC and ÖAMTC. It also complies with the current safety regulations (R129) for child seats. In order to be able to transport newborns as safely as possible, the Maxi-Cosi Rock has a cuddly seat reducer that firmly surrounds the baby. In the event of a side impact, a shock-absorbing material was applied to the upper side wings. For a very easy and safe installation, we recommend the FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included in the scope of delivery), which is fixed by the Isofix system with just one click.
However, the Maxi-Cosi Rock also has other convincing arguments to offer, such as its improved lying position, which ensures better comfort for your child, and the fact that the Rock can be easily clicked into place on most prams using an adapter. The covers are of course easy to remove, machine washable and tested for harmful substances.
We therefore recommend the use of the Maxi Cosi FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 and the use of a rear-facing child seat after the infant carrier.
- Group 0+ / 45-75cm body height
- Standard: i-Size/R129
- Mounting with FamilyFix One i-Size/ Familyfix3 (not included!) or alternatively with vehicle belt
- reverse use
- low risk of operating errors
- favourable sitting position
- good cushioning
- simple seat installation
- Incl. seat reducer and sun canopy
- 3-point harness belt system
- Side Protection System, shock absorbing materials
- Approved for use in aircraft
- Dimensions: W 44 x D 67 x H 37.5-56 cm
- weight: 3,9 kg
- Made in Europe