Save with our Maxi Cosi Lila SP Pram Premium Set 3 in 1 .
Scope of delivery:
- Maxi Cosi Lila SP stroller incl. car seat adapter
- Maxi Cosi Jade carrycot
- Maxi Cosi Pebble Pro baby car seat
Discover the newest pram from Maxi Cosi - Lila SP at kindermaXX! The Lila SP pram was specially developed for the highest travel comfort for babies and toddlers and makes your life as a parent easier.
The Maxi Cosi Lila SP is the perfect combination of high comfort and compact size. It folds easily with just one hand. So you always have a safe hand free for your child. With a light weight of only 9.2 kg, you can take your Lila SP with you wherever you go. When folded up, it stands upright so that you can also park it in front of the apartment door to save space without getting into trouble with your neighbours.
The climate regulating reversible mattress has one side with breathable mesh fabric for summer and one side with a warm fleece cover for winter. The reversible mattress keeps toddlers cool in summer and warm in winter.
The Lila SP is indeed so comfortable that your child will want to take a nap in it. Thanks to the integrated Nap Keeper it can even do this without being disturbed by direct sunlight or insects. So the little ones can also sleep comfortably on the go. The Lila pram comes with a rain cover, a car seat adapter and a play bar.
The Maxi Cosi Lila SP can be extended with an Oria or Jade carrycot for added comfort.
- Convertible seat with multi-adjustable sitting and resting positions
- Climate regulating reversible mattress
- Integrated Nap Keeper
- Large LSF 50+ sun canopy with "peek-a-boo" window
- Includes rain cover, car seat adapter and a bumper bar
- weight: 9,2 kg
- 5-point harness belt system
- 4 spring-mounted wheel suspensions
- from 6 months up to 4 years, from 0 to 22 kg
- Can be folded with just one hand
- Automatic engagement
- Durable SmoothRide wheels
- Lockable front wheels for more manoeuvrability
- Simple braking system
- Convertible into a sibling carriage for children of almost the same age
Maxi Cosi Jade Carrycot 2020:
The Maxi Cosi Jade at kindermaXX (the test winner) is an innovative combination of carrycot and baby car seat - yes, you have read correctly. You can use the Jade as a normal carrycot and also transport your child safely and comfortably in the car, 2in1 so to speak. The difference, however, is that the Jade is only approved up to 70 cm, so it is particularly interesting for premature babies or children with breathing problems. But of course you can also use the carrycot in this way and then switch to a reboarder.
In the jade, the child is strapped in as normal and lies on an insert of memory foam, which protects the child's head and neck. The idea behind this product is that, unlike a baby car seat, the child can lie flat - which means you don't have to feel guilty if you're planning a longer trip.
Maxi Cosi Jade is the first carrycot to be approved according to the R129 safety regulation. With the separately available 3wayFix base or Familyfix3 base, the Maxi Cosi Jade can be quickly and safely installed in the car.
- Meets the highest safety standard R129
- Mounting on the back seat of your car with 3wayFix base or Familyfix3 base (not included in delivery)
- Slide&Go technology - fast and easy installation
- Protective, comfortable seat reducers
- 180° lying position
- Shock absorbing materials
- 3-point harness belt system, easily removable
- Cover easily removable and washable
- Includes sun canopy, blanket and mattress
- Made in Europe
- weight: 6,05 kg
- Dimensions: L 80,5 x W 47,5 x 58,0 cm
Maxi Cosi Pebble Pro Baby Car Seat 2020:
With the Maxi Cosi Pebble Pro i-Size at kindermaXX you are always safe with your newborn baby. The memory foam is integrated in the side wing and offers high protection in the event of a side impact. For the newborn, the "Baby Hugg" - the newborn inlay - is important because it reduces the size of the seat and promises additional lateral body protection, but also to support an egronomic lying position. The soft and adjustable headrest also provides optimum support for your little one. Thanks to the ISO-fix Station, which is available separately and guarantees maximum safety, you are not only safe on the road but it is also extremely practical: You can simply click the baby seat into the station, acoustic and optical signals confirm the correct installation and you can drive off.
The Pebble Pro I-Size complies with the latest car seat regulation (R129) and therefore promises maximum safety.
The Pebble Pro i-Size is part of the 3WayFamily concept. In combination with the 3wayFix/ FamilyFix One/ FAMILYFIX3, the Pebble Pro i-Size and Pearl Pro i-Size are a practical solution from birth up to 4 years.
- Approved for use in aircraft
- Very comfortable adjustment of the seat belt
- The innovative, easy-to-handle belt system remains open so that the child can be strapped on and off in seconds.
- The Pebble Pro i-Size can also be installed in the car without a base using the 3-point harness.
- Quick and easy installation in combination with an ISOFIX base station
- The cover can be removed from the infant carrier without removing the integrated belt system.
- The cover is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
- The baby car seat is easy to remove with one hand by Maxi-Cosi and Quinny prams, thanks to the memory buttons
- The adjustable head pad always fits perfectly to the baby's head
- The innovative "Baby Hugg" seat reducer ensures safety and comfort for the newborn baby
- Integrated sun protection
- Comfortable seat with additional padding
- Shock-absorbing material in the upper side wings provides additional protection
- Pebble Pro i-Size includes a 3-point safety harness
- Reverse-direction use to ensure optimum safety
- Side protection system for optimum safety in the event of a side impact
- Very comfortable belt height adjustment, allowing the Pebble Pro i-Size to be adjusted to the baby's size
Dieser Kinderwagen ist sein Geld in jeden Fall wert, top verarbeitet und am Material wurde auch nicht gespart.
Die verschiedenen Aufsetze sind Kinder leicht gewechselt und der Kinderwagen lässt sich sehr einfach aus und zusammen klappen.
Wer wert auf Qualität setzt und für sein Kind nur das beste will fährt mit diesem Kinderwagen auf der richtigen Spur :)