Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
3% discount on prepayment
Please select a variant
- Order number: CCPD-V3.2-6
stand out features:
- one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing options
- easily switch fabrics from lie flat to parent facing seat
- newborn to 15kg / 33lbs (more stand out features below)
*NB if intending to use two carrycot plus please order the additional (Article: MB2-PDCLIP)
Offering versatility and parent facing longevity all in one key accessory, carrycot plus delivers innovation at its best. With three parent facing seat solutions from newborn to 3 years, including; a lie-flat mode, an incline mode for babies with reflux and a parent facing seat mode which holds up to 15kgs / 33lbs.
more stand out features:
- compatible with the Mountain Buggy carrycot stand
- compatible with duets manufactured from 2012 onwards
what's in the box:
- carrycot frame set (includes frame, base and struts)
- carrycot outer fabric
- aerated carrycot mattress
- carrycot reversible coloured lid and hood
- carrycot clips (right and middle)*
*NB if intending to use two carrycot plus please order the additional duet left clip
** This carrycot is also compatible with 2014-2016 versions of the duet.
- maximum load: lie flat - 9kgs / 20lbs, parent facing seat - 15kgs / 33lbs
- plenty of growth room - 80 x 30 x 22cm / 31 x 11 x 8.6"
- age range - newborn to 3 years
- carrycot weight - 4kg / 8.8lbs
- safety certified: EU/USA/AUS/NZ/CAN
Born on the edge of the earth, Mountain Buggy was developed from the simple and humble beginnings of a golf cart and a car seat, and a father's need to create a buggy with all terrain agility; enabling him to enjoy the outdoors with his baby.
25 years on, that still creates an inspiring image. The backyard innovation born of need; parent and child, out there, doing it. In that moment, the thought leadership and foundation of Mountain Buggy’s legendary all terrain platform was forged.
This year, we celebrate over 25 years of Mountain Buggy designing innovative and award-winning products; enabling families to live life without limit.
While the design and technology of the brand’s award-winning platform has evolved throughout the past quarter-century, chief executive, Campbell Gower, says the brand’s adventurous spirit, values of innovation and customer connection, and power of being the underdog remain the same today.