Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs for Germany
3% discount on prepayment
- Order number: MBcn-V2-5
The Mountain Buggy Newborn Cocoon is perfect for parents who want to transport their baby in the buggy in a flat lying position, the Cocoon seamlessly attaches to your buggy.
Product details Newborn Cocoon:
- ultralight with only 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs cocoon is the ideal solution for on the go.
- Perfect for newborns, the Cocoon allows you to take full advantage of the functions of your pram.
- Carrying handles and a solid base ensure a safe and comfortable transition from and to the buggy.
- Pair with the carrying bag stand for a safe and robust place for undisturbed sleep.
- Sun hood and a protective zipper that protects the baby from the elements.
- Seamless assembly directly from the box with unique attachment to most* prams
- Age range: Newborns up to approx. 6 months (age only for orientation)
- Weight range: Newborn up to 9 kg / 19.8 lbs / 19.8 lbs
*Compatible with Mountain Buggy nano (2015+), nano duo, MB mini, swift, urban jungle, terrain, duet, duet, duet as single.
more stand out features
- certified for unaided overnight sleep, creating a safe, comfortable place to rest when you are not at home.
- Protective zipper lid, solid high sides and plush lining provide comfort and safety on the go.
- easy to use handle for use on and off the buggy, the cocoon can also be used with the additional accessories
- bag stand can be used.
- The Cocoon is ready to use, easy to assemble and offers a unique attachment to most Mountain Buggy models.
- Length: 72,5cm / 28,5" (length)
- width:34cm / 13.4" (width)
- height: 52cm / 20.4" (height)
- Age range: 6 months* (or 9kg)
- Materials: 100% Polyester Product
- weight: 1,5kg / 3,3kg / 3.3lbs
*Age specification only as a guide
Born on the edge of the earth, Mountain Buggy was developed from the simple and humble beginnings of a golf cart and a car seat, and a father's need to create a buggy with all terrain agility; enabling him to enjoy the outdoors with his baby.
25 years on, that still creates an inspiring image. The backyard innovation born of need; parent and child, out there, doing it. In that moment, the thought leadership and foundation of Mountain Buggy’s legendary all terrain platform was forged.
This year, we celebrate over 25 years of Mountain Buggy designing innovative and award-winning products; enabling families to live life without limit.
While the design and technology of the brand’s award-winning platform has evolved throughout the past quarter-century, chief executive, Campbell Gower, says the brand’s adventurous spirit, values of innovation and customer connection, and power of being the underdog remain the same today.