NEW matching parenting bags come with a changing mat and clips to attach the bag to the buggy frame for your convenience.
Complete the look - satchel style available in nautical and pepita, OR duffel bag in solus or graphite.
stand out features of the parenting bags:
- durable and wipe clean fabrics
- zip closed pockets to keep items safe
- easy access side pockets, large enough for bottles
- clips included to attach bag to buggy handle
- change mat included FREE
- convenient easy-carry handles
- adjustable, padded shoulder handle
- available in urban jungle, The Luxury Collection's nautical and pepita print
- available in terrain buggy's solus and graphite print
- universal compatibility with most Mountain Buggy strollers (exc. nano) , and many other brands
what's in the box:
mountain buggy parenting bag
Born on the edge of the earth, Mountain Buggy was developed from the simple and humble beginnings of a golf cart and a car seat, and a father's need to create a buggy with all terrain agility; enabling him to enjoy the outdoors with his baby.
25 years on, that still creates an inspiring image. The backyard innovation born of need; parent and child, out there, doing it. In that moment, the thought leadership and foundation of Mountain Buggy’s legendary all terrain platform was forged.
This year, we celebrate over 25 years of Mountain Buggy designing innovative and award-winning products; enabling families to live life without limit.
While the design and technology of the brand’s award-winning platform has evolved throughout the past quarter-century, chief executive, Campbell Gower, says the brand’s adventurous spirit, values of innovation and customer connection, and power of being the underdog remain the same today.