The BeSafe Pregnancy Belt offers mothers and their unborn babies better protection in road traffic accidents. The changed belt guidance leads away from the pregnancy belly and protects the unborn child from heavy loads caused by strong braking, accidents, etc. The safety belt for pregnant women is an enrichment for every woman and should be used as soon as the pregnancy becomes known. After the birth the BeSafe lap belt protects the receding abdomen or is a wonderful solution to protect the wound after a caesarean section.
- Pregnancy belt protects in the event of an accident
- the pelvic belt does not run over the abdomen
- thus prevents indentation in the event of an accident
- recommended as of the 2nd month of pregnancy
- contemporary design
- Attachment to the lap belt of the car
- thin elastic material, adapts to the belly
BeSafe is a Norwegian company that has been a leader in the development and production of premium car seats and other products for children for many years. The focus of BeSafe is on rearward-facing child seats, the so-called reboarders. The safety of children is particularly important to BeSafe.
KindermaXX offers the following BeSafe products:
- Car seat Group 0+
- Reboarders group 0+/1 & i-Size
- Child seats in the group 0+/1/2
- Forward facing child seats
- Pregnancy belts
The BeSafe range from KindermaXX is wide and offers the right product for every family. From the beginning of the pregnancy until the end of the child's car seat time. The focus of BeSafe is on safety and the greatest possible chance of survival for children in the car in the event of an accident.